skip to Main Content

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – How to Get Mesmersilk Rachnoid

Rachnoid Mesmersilk is a new crafting material found in Rise of the Monster Hunterit is Sunburn expansion. Hunters can use it to craft several weapon and armor sets, and this guide will detail where it is and how to get it.

The in-game description of Rachnoid Mesmersilk calls it “the strongest thread” a Rachnoid can make and can support its own weight many times over.

RELATED: Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Title Updates Need More Secrets Than Core Expansion

Where to find Mesmersilk Rachnoid

Rise of the Monster Hunter players must be at master rank to acquire Rachnoid Mesmersilk. The material can only be obtained by sculpt a little monster called Rachnoid, which has a large white bulb on its back. They also breathe fire, so players should be careful when trying to kill one.

GAMER VIDEO OF THE DAY

These little creatures can be found in Higher Tier Lava Caverns and Sandy Plains Biomes, but it’s much easier to find in the old area. Thanks to the sculpture, there is a high 53% chance of getting the Mesmersilk Rachnoid. There is also a 15% chance of getting Hard Claw and 32% chance of getting Monster Essence.

For hunters who have already reached the four-star Master Rank questline at the counter, they can easily find Rachnoids by undertaking a quest called “Tears for the Temnocerians“, which requires players to kill 15 Pyrantula or Rachnoid.

When starting this quest, players will see the locations of both creatures on the map indicated by small red dots. Players won’t be able to tell which dots are which creatures, but Racnoids should hang out near areas 13, 11, and 10 in the Lava Caverns.

RELATED: Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – Easiest Weapons For Newcomers, Ranked

As for Rachnoid locations in the Sandy Plains, players should look in areas 7 and 11. Small mobs can be scared away by large mobs, so be sure to kill and slash them before they do. try to escape.

What can you craft with Rachnoid’s Mesmersilk?

As for what can be crafted with Rachnoid Mesmersilk, the list below will show all weapons and armor pieces/sets that use the not-so-rare material, courtesy of the Fextralife wiki for MH Rise :

Weapons

  • The darkest night
  • Araknatoolle
  • Horn of Hamlet
  • Kelbi Deershot
  • Arachnid Strike

Armor

  • Aelucanth Thorax X
  • Bnahabra X Coil
  • Rhopessa Thorax X
  • Rakna Helm X
  • Rakna X Coil
  • Climber Mosgharl X
  • Mosgharl Folia X
  • Melahoa Hat X
  • Melahoa Folia X
  • Aelucanth X Set
  • Bnahabra X Set
  • Rhopessa X Set
  • Rakna Kadaki X Set
  • Mosgharl X Set
  • Melahoa X Set

Monster Hunter Rise: Dawn of the Sun is available for PC and Switch.

MORE: Monster Hunter Rise: Complete Guide for Tips, Tricks and General Help (Updated for Sunbreak)

Source: Fextralife

Back To Top