Minecraft 1.19 The Wild Update has already seen several overhaul patches. The latest round of changes just arrived with Update 1.19.30, which Bedrock Edition players can enjoy right now.
Mojang has made the update process for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition quite simple and straightforward. However, since this version works on multiple platforms including PC, console, and mobile, the method of downloading the latest update may vary from device to device.
Fortunately, each process is incredibly simple, and the update will install automatically in many cases. Anyway, if players need to download it manually, they can do it in just a few steps.
How to Download Minecraft 1.19.30 Update on Bedrock Platforms
Bedrock Edition is usually done automatically as long as the game has been downloaded. This is partly because many platforms are set to automatically update the title by default. However, some players may choose to install their patches manually, and this comes in many forms, depending on the platform. Despite this, each system has a very easy method to update the game to the latest version without causing much fuss.
Downloading Update 1.19.30 on Every Platform Bedrock Edition
- Head to the Microsoft Store, which can be found in the console apps in the download section.
- Now you will need to scroll to find Minecraft, or you can search for it.
- Once on the game download page, you should be able to download the new update if you have already installed the game.
- Just like the Xbox version, you’ll need to update Minecraft manually through using the storefront if the game app doesn’t do it automatically.
- Go to the PlayStation Store app on your dashboard.
- Then find Minecraft in featured games or search for it using the search bar.
- Just like the Xbox version, you’ll need to open the game’s page and hit the download button, which should update the title in a few moments.
- Head over to the Nintendo eShop by selecting it in your Switch dashboard.
- Like other consoles, search for Minecraft or find it elsewhere (it’s usually quite high in the bestselling category).
- Download the app update from the eShop.
- Additionally, you can select the game from their dashboard and press the + or – button, then select Software Update from the next menu.
Updating the game on PC or Mac should be a very straightforward undertaking.
- Just open the game launcher, which should have been provided when you first downloaded the game.
- After a few moments, the Bedrock Edition download should complete and players can dive into the game.
- To update the game on Android and iOS devices, you will need to head to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store respectively.
- There, find the game download page.
- Instead of the standard download button, there should be an update button that you can press to start the update.
Minecraft certainly hasn’t always been the easiest game to update, but Mojang has gone to great lengths to make the process much easier than ever. However players decide to update their title, it should be done fairly quickly and require little to no effort. For optimal updating, make sure to set the game app to update automatically on the platform you are playing on.
For detailed guides, walkthroughs, tips and more, check out Minecraft Wiki